This Policy describes how we collect, use, disclose, and process personal information within the scope of the CCPA. “Personal information” is defined as information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. Personal information does not include publicly available information, or consumer information that is de-identified or aggregated consumer information.
Please note that some of the personal information we obtain about you may be exempt from the scope of the CCPA because it is subject to other federal privacy laws, such as the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (“GLBA”). Learn more about how we protect your information under the GLBA.
Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
We may collect and disclose personal information to our service providers, employees, and contractors to perform our software and IT services, for marketing our services or products, and for analytic purposes to determine the effectiveness of our advertisements and to improve our website (“Site”) and services.
We may collect and use personal information that you provide to us when you use our services. We may disclose such information to service providers for business purposes and in accordance with GLBA as described above. In addition, we may collect, share (as defined below) with third parties, or disclose to third parties for business purposes, the following categories of personal information subject to the CCPA from consumers and businesses in the previous 12 months:
Category of Personal Information Collected? Shared? Disclosed for a Category of Third Party to
Business Purpose? Whom the Personal Information was Disclosed for a Business Purpose
Identifiers, such as name, address,
email address, and IP address Yes No No None
Personal Information Categories
Listed in the California Customer
Records Law, such as telephone
number, financial information such
as income and credit bureau
information, bank account
number, and medical information No No No None
Characteristics Under California
or Federal Law, such as age,
citizenship, marital status, and
veteran or military status No No No None
Commercial Information, such
as records of products or services
purchased No No No None
Biometric information, such as
physiological, biological, or
behavioral characteristics that are
used to establish individual identity No No No N/A
Activity, such as browsing history
and interactions with our websites Yes Yes Yes Analytics providers
Geolocation data, such as the
physical location of your device. Yes No No Analytics providers
Sensory information, such as
audio, electronic, visual, or other
information that is capable of
being used to identify a particular
customer No No No N/A
Information, such as employment
history No No No None
Non-Public Education Information,
such as school completion status,
grade point average, college plans,
and student financial information No No No None
Inferences, such as profiles
generated from visits to our
websites No No No None
Sensitive Personal Information,
such as social security number,
driver’s license number,
state identification card number,
account log-in credentials, credit
or debit card number in combination
with security code No No No None
We do not “sell” or “share” personal information as defined in the CCPA. “Selling” is defined in the CCPA as sharing, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating personal information to a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration. “Sharing” is defined in the CCPA as sharing, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating personal information to a third party for cross-context behavioral advertising (or “targeted advertising”).
Purposes for Data Collection, Use, and Disclosure
We may collect, use, disclose, and share your personal information for the following purposes:
- Deliver products and services to people who use the Site.
- Understand how visitors use our Site, assist us with resolving visitors’ questions regarding the use of our Site, and determine whether the content on our Site is effective.
- Improve our Site and service offerings.
- Communicate with you, notify you about important updates or changes to Tigunia’s products and services, and address relevant inquiries or complaints.
- Market and promote products and services offered by Tigunia and others, both online and offline, consistent with applicable law. For example, we may use your Personal Information, such as your email address or phone number, to contact you about products or information we think might be of interest to you. Although we hope that you find our promotional communications of interest, you may opt out of receiving our marketing emails by following the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of each marketing email communication. Further information about Tigunia’s principles and practices regarding the sharing of customer information with affiliates and outside companies can be found in our Privacy Notice.
- Personalize your experience on the Site and customize the communications and advertisements you receive from us and others.
- Comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- Let us know which emails and online advertisements have been opened by recipients to understand the effectiveness of our marketing and other communications and to make those communications more useful and interesting to you.
Sources of Personal Information
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from consumers and business, such as when they request information regarding our products, services, or offers.
- Indirectly from consumers and businesses, such as when they access our website and through the use of tracking technologies such as cookies.
- From our clients, for which we service one of their software and/or IT needs.
- Publicly available data sources.
- Service providers and contractors.
- Joint-marketing partners.
Personal information related to our software and IT services is retained for as long as necessary to fulfill our legal and regulatory obligations.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights, subject to exceptions under the law.
Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, Or Sold (“Right to Know”)
You have the right to request to know what personal information we have collected about you, including:
- The categories of personal information collected.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information is shared, as defined above.
- The specific pieces of personal information collected about you that is permitted by law.
Right To Request Deletion of Personal Information (“Right to Delete”)
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collect, subject to certain exceptions. Most of the information we maintain is used in connection with providing our software and IT services and, is therefore exempt from the CCPA.
Right to Correct Inaccurate Personal Information (“Right to Correct”)
You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information that we maintain about you or update the information we have on file.
Right to Opt-Out of Sale or Sharing Your Personal Information
The CCPA provides consumers with the right to opt out of the sale or sharing of their personal information. We do not sell or share personal information as defined under the CCPA, including personal information of minors under the age of 16. Because we do not sell or share personal information, we also do not treat opt-out preference signals as opt-out requests.
Right to Non-Discrimination For The Exercise Of Your Privacy Rights
You have the right to be protected from discrimination for exercising your CCPA rights. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
Right to Limit the Use of Sensitive Personal Information
The CCPA permits consumers to limit the use of sensitive personal information if it is used for purposes other than exceptions stated in the regulations, including our providing software and IT services, and short-term, transient use, such as for non-personalized advertising as part of a consumer’s current interaction with the website. We do not use sensitive personal information in any manner that requires offering a right to limit its use.
To Submit a Request to Exercise Your Right to Know, Delete, or Correct
You may submit your request via email, email@example.com, or call us toll-free at (866) 562-8911. We will compare the information you submit to us with the information we have in our records to ensure your request meets the definition of “verifiable consumer request” under the CCPA. The information you may be asked to provide may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, and account name. We will then respond to your request in accordance with CCPA requirements.
Children Under the Age of 16
We do not knowingly collect or disclose the personal information of children under the age of 16. As stated above, we also do not sell or share personal information, including personal information of children under the age of 16.
Designating an Authorized Agent
You may use an Authorized Agent to submit a request to know or a request to delete. The person you may have previously designated to act on your behalf for another purpose with us may be used to submit this request for you. If you haven’t previously designated an Authorized Agent, you may do so by contacting us using the information below or through this form.
Contact For More Information
P.O. Box 31014
Edmond, OK 73013
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Central Time, except for federal holidays.
This policy was last updated on April 12, 2023.