Position Description (Abstract):
This role is part of the co-managed IT services group of Tigunia, which handles end user support requests, initial triage of issues, client endpoints, network & server infrastructure, telephony, and related architecture or break fix support remediation for a wide variety of customers ranging from small to enterprise companies.
In this operational leadership role, one will coordinate project management, solution design, platform deployment projects, service, and security initiatives through the Escalations Team in conjunction other related teams where applicable. This will require ability to interface directly with customers and their systems and collaborate with internal teams to complete objectives.
We expect each of our Client Leads to deliver pre-sales service consultation, project management and deal shaping through discovery and regular client engagement. We strive to solve our clients’ problems, “using technology when necessary”, as such it is expected that anyone in this role is well attuned to the client’s business needs, and can navigate with them or for them, the planning, road mapping and execution (individually or through services such as the BTA (Business Technology Advisor) program
- Account Management/ Client Relationships (internal and external)
- Ongoing strategic improvements
- Lead Co-Managed IT solutions
- BTA (Business Technology Advisor) services
- Project Planning
- Solution Sales
- Lead and customize client requirements around other services, such as Maintenance agreements, helpdesk, and NOC services
- Act as a “Director” for client requests.
- Perform virtual CIO responsibilities as appropriate and mutually defined for each client.
- Develop and improve upon process and solution for existing services
- Work with clients to improve their operations and deliver documented SOPs or visuals around the deliverable
- Assist with requirements gathering for clients to ensure the solution fulfills the need with minimal scope changes
- Assist clients with scope adjustments and ensure project scoping is visible to all involved.
- Manage customer relationships by providing support; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues
- Schedule and coordinate touch base meetings with clients and standups with related technical resources as needed
- Drive service delivery through project management
- Communicate clearly and recap direction
- Build and improve upon internal process and procedure
- Use data systems to build or request from the BI team reporting as needed
- Ensure projects are delivered cleanly, documented, and tested for end users.
- Proven platform infrastructure experience: Experience with cloud hosting, networking concepts, Security tools and solid foundation around backup, disaster recovery, and full business continuity solutions.
- Familiarity with O365 product offerings and licensing
- Familiarity with security requirements in the medium to enterprise space
- IAM & PAM experience.
- Architect or design technical components for projects in conjunction with an engineering resource or Sales team member where appropriate.
- Review, Modify, and support the design elements of client environments.
- Work with team resources to define alerting and maintenance templates for individual clients.
- Act as a non-technical escalation point for client concerns whenever they arise.
- Actively seek out opportunities to improve existing practices, procedures, and technology implementations
- Maintain awareness of Windows Server, Hyper-V, Azure, Azure AD, or other similar software patches and their impact on assigned client environments. (Be involved in our client’s technology)
- Consult with clients regarding their infrastructure and best practices to meet business needs
- Issue problem, change, and request tickets when necessary for both Infrastructure and customer environments.
- When appropriate, “own” escalation requests to ensure quick and efficient problem resolution.
- Other tasks as appropriate.
Operational Duties (Recurring Client Lead Expectations):
- Work with other project managers and project team by communicating essential information; obtaining team input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports, using technology and tools as defined for each project
- Continually updates expertise by participating in educational opportunities; self-study, reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Interact with Clients in a professional manner to maintain and add value to the Tigunia-Client relationship.
- Work with Tigunia Consulting and Management teams to proactively prevent and/or resolve Client issues and conflicts.
- Interact with Tigunia Consultants and Management teams in a manner that ensures clients view the Tigunia team as a professional, competent, and cohesive unit.
- Be diligent and perceptive in recognizing clients’ needs so Tigunia can take the initiative in providing solutions to those needs.
- Excellent Communication, Collaboration, and Interactive Team Management skills
- Polished, Professional, and Confident Presentation and Public Speaking skills
- Ability to partner with client team resources and subject matter experts to confidently lead requirements gathering and design work sessions translating needs into requirements and designs into solutions that makes sense and adds value in support of client goals and objectives
- Ability to document Fit-Gap requirements, estimate levels of effort, prioritize based on priority and complexity
- Ability to communicate Functional Area Progress on Project Tasks, issues, risks, blockers to PM
- Experienced in change management and working with developers on custom code in Finance modules
- Expert in creating Test Plans and supporting clients when they create Test Scenarios/Scripts, and Implement Test Strategies
- Demonstrate care: Review all assigned clients (even slow clients) at least weekly for open needs or new requests
- Problem Solver: Resolve issues and mitigate risks to avoid project blockers impeding progress or escalations
- Ability to ensure Tigunia’s Approved Implementation Strategy is followed for client engagements
Operational Duties (Recurring Expectations):
- Perform consultations with clients on appropriate solution options & related design.
- Peer review of completed projects
- Review and Approval of client specific SOP write ups
- Investigate solutions for challenges that arise.
- Continuous learning and Development of technical skills.
- Proper documentation of all work or client details in IT Glue.
- Enter all phone calls or emails into the CMS (Case Management System) for each case or project actioned, and CE (Customer Engagement) tool for sales opportunities.
- Enter time for each actioned case, project or client task daily.
- Respond to owned cases within applicable SLA in accordance with department procedures.
- Follow up on all assigned cases daily (unless in a status indicating a wait)
- Use CE dashboards and related reporting to ensure assigned case and project workload is getting actioned.
- Ensure clients are consistently communicated through cases on a regular basis
- Must work some holidays and have the flexibility to work extra shifts as required by management
- Other duties as assigned
Measurable Targets (KPIs) – Measured for the team:
- Response Time SLA success average above 90% for all owned cases or cases for assigned clients
- Assigned client average case closure rate before 5 business days of 80%
- Maintain target 75% of time weekly allocated to client billable work, with minimum 50%.
- Quality of client communications (individually measured)
- Prompt feedback and notes on all project engagements
- Team Lead feedback pertaining to other objectives related service area targets (such as project completion, timelines, budgets, support escalations, or other defined expectations)
Learning and Skill Objectives:
- Familiarity with all Tigunia tools
- Familiarity to admin and install from scratch core Tigunia technical components
- AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- A+ or Net+ or equivalent experience
- Explore and certify in new required technologies as they arise.
Contact Us to Apply Today