Job Summary: Dynamics BC/NAV Functional Consultant will support BC/NAV Practice department with pre-sale services and deal shaping through discovery and demonstration performed via on-site, remote access, shared session, telephone, email communications. Manage and support BC/NAV customers on projects and case issues.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate customer’s processes and requirements into a NAV/BC solution, including systems integrations and recommended ISV’s or best of breed solutions
- Prepare clients to use ERP solution by analyzing business and operations changes, defining, and delivering training and executing testing plans
- Manage customer relationships by providing support; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues
- Work with the project manager and project team by communicating essential information; obtaining team input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports, using technology and tools as defined for each project
- Continually updates expertise by participating in educational opportunities; self-study, reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Develop specifications for customizations to deliver desired capability where off-the-shelf solutions do not exist
- Customer Relationships (internal and external)
- Interact with Clients in a professional manner to maintain and add value to the Tigunia-Client relationship.
- Work with Tigunia Consulting and Management teams to proactively prevent and/or resolve Client issues and conflicts.
- Interact with Tigunia Consultants and Management teams in a manner that ensures clients view the Tigunia team as a professional, competent, and cohesive unit.
- Be diligent and perceptive in recognizing clients’ needs so Tigunia can take the initiative in providing solutions to those needs.
- Proven ERP Implementation Experience: Expertise within the finance modules for all the applicable stages of deployments (gather requirements, design solution, setup & configure, test & train, document & communicate, deploy & troubleshoot)
- Excellent Communication, Collaboration, and Interactive Team Management skills
- Polished, Professional, and Confident Presentation and Public Speaking skills
- Ability to partner with client team resources and subject matter experts to confidently lead requirements gathering and design work sessions translating needs into requirements and designs into solutions that makes sense and adds value in support of client goals and objectives
- Ability to document Fit-Gap requirements, estimate levels of effort, prioritize based on priority and complexity
- Ability to communicate Functional Area Progress on Project Tasks, issues, risks, blockers to PM
- Experienced in change management and working with developers on custom code in Finance modules
- Expert in creating Test Plans and supporting clients when they create Test Scenarios/Scripts, and Implement Test Strategies
- Problem Solver: Resolve issues and mitigate risks to avoid project blockers impeding progress or escalations
- Ability to ensure Tigunia’s Approved Implementation Strategy is followed for client engagement
Contact Us to Apply Today