Community Summit 2023 - Booth 409
From Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Power BI - Tigunia can help.
Who is Tigunia?
Tigunia is a team comprised of passionate IT, analytics, and Microsoft Dynamics professionals and experts.
Delivering technical clarity and practical solutions that work to all areas of your organization is not just our passion, it’s our promise.
With platform, ERP, reporting, and business analytics in our core managed services offering, Tigunia has everything your organization needs to run your business successfully. We will work as a member of your team.
Jump to Topic:
Microsoft Dynamics ERP Support and Services
From hands-on training and tailored support packages to CRM integration and everything in between – we can help you adapt Dynamics 365 to meet your specific requirements with the right services and applications for you.
Infrastructure, Platform, and Cloud
With efficiency, access, and security as a front-and-center priority for organizations of all sizes, Tigunia’s team of IT cloud specialists are here to help.
Reporting and Analytics
Getting the data you need, when you need it, from Microsoft Dynamics is a common challenge. ERPs are primed for data input, but not designed for easy output and insight to help run your business. Tigunia has a dedicated team of certified BI and reporting specialists to assist you in getting all the information you need, the way you want to see it.
Business Central Apps
Whether you need a tailored Business Central application for your industry, or you need to seamlessly extend your ERP functionality for eCommerce, tax compliance, or royalties – Tigunia has the apps and solutions for you.
Educational Sessions and Demos
We’re presenting several sessions as a part of Summit and a number of live demos at our expo booth 409. Come see us!
Tigunia’s experts are presenting several educational sessions as a part of Summit 2023.
Click on a session title to get the summary and time/location details for each.
- Word & Excel Formats in Business Central
- Presented by Kris Ruyeras and Brad Pendergast
- Business Central Service Tiers, Why Service Isolation Matters
- Presented by Alex Olson and James Nicholas
- Trust: SSL, TLS and Certificates for the General Person
- Presented by Alex Olson
- Use Protection, Save Lives: DLP & Access Control Mitigating your Ransomware Risk
- Presented by James Nicholas and Laura Schmitz
- Feel like you’re being pushed to the cloud? Discover your options and how to determine the best fit
- Presented by James Nicholas, Kris Ruyeras, and Ron Summers
- Manufacturing Flushing Concepts in Business Central
- Presented by Kris Ruyeras and Dave Wiser
- Business Central OData & SOAP Services – the Right Way to Integrate
- Presented by Alex Olson and Ron Summers
- Audit Trails in the new D365 Azure Data Lakes environment
- Presented by Ron Summers and Peter Jennings
- Printing in Business Central – Killing Trees the Right Way
- Presented by Laura Schmitz and Alex Olson
- Too Many Options: Discuss Benefits of Business Central License Models, and SaaS VS On-Premises VS Hosted VMs
- Presented by James Nicholas
- Business Central Performance – is it the Code, or is it Something Else?
- Presented by Alex Olson and Kris Ruyeras
- Do’s and Dont’s of NAV/BC 365 Upgrade
- Presented by Kris Ruyeras3
Live Booth Demos
Come to our expo booth #409 to catch these live demos and to ask our experts your questions! Click the title to learn more about each solution.
- Tuesday, October 11
- Wednesday, October 12
Summit Attendee Special Offers
Get your answer for IT with a great deal!
Sign up for one of the following offers exclusive for Summit 2023 attendees:
A free, 2-hour consulting session. You pick the topic and get two hours to pick the brain of one of our Tigunia experts!
– OR –
A free discovery session! Sign up for a discovery session while at Summit and get credit for the cost if you choose to implement or upgrade your system with us.
Fill out the form to claim yours today!