Position Description (Abstract):
This role is part of the managed services group of Tigunia, which handles end user support request, initial triage of issues, client endpoints, network & server patching, monitoring, alerting, related break fix support and remediation for a wide variety of customers ranging from small to enterprise companies.
In this operations role, one will interface directly with customers and their systems and collaborate with internal teams to complete objectives. This is an active, hands-on role which relies on problem solving capabilities, consistent communication, and self-reliance.
We expect each of our first response team members to take to heart and embody our core values, while demonstrating these critical attributes:
We expect each of our platform team members to take to heart and embody our core values, while demonstrating these critical attributes:
- Deliberate in Action; know the expected outcome. Every action should either gain more information for you or solve the problem. Do not just guess to reboot.
- Detailed in Triage; know how to unpack an issue so that others can understand, or you can understand it better. (Listing out what is known on an issue/ providing good escalation notes when needed or notating the details of a case succinctly)
- Diligence in Operation; consistency in tasks and upholding standards, including maintenance, patching, client support, and doing it all with a smile.
- Dispatch & Triage Services
- Helpdesk Services
- Maintenance Services
- Product Specific Callouts:
- Incident/Alert Response
- Backup & DR Services
- Security Tools and responding to related alerts
- Understand and follow defined standard operating procedures
- Deploy system patches in accordance to defined SOPs.
- Review and audit alerting from core tools
- Adjust monitors and scripts to match expectations, increase visibility and reduce noise
- When appropriate, escalate issues quickly and efficiently to solve problems.
- Issue problem, change, and request tickets when necessary for both Infrastructure and customer environments
- First point of contact for client users – assisting with training, answering questions related to process/procedure, and performing break fix support
- Responsible for ensuring installs, capacity checks, testing and close out of customer requests are completed in a timely manner
- Other tasks as appropriate fit
Operational Duties (Recurring Expectations):
- Proper documentation of all work in IT Glue.
- Enter all phone calls or emails into the case management system for each case actioned
- Enter time for each actioned case or project task daily.
- Respond to owned cases within applicable SLA in accordance with department procedures.
- Follow up on all assigned cases daily (unless in a status indicating a wait)
- Document inbound support requests with the CMS (Case Management System) in detail before escalating to higher resource
- Use CRM home dashboard to ensure assigned case and project workload is getting actioned
- Ensure clients are consistently communicated through cases on a regular basis
- Availability and responsiveness when participating in an on-call rotation
- Must work some holidays and have the flexibility to work extra shifts as required by management
- Perform written and verbal turnover of open issues/upcoming maintenance at the end of each on-call shift.
- Other duties as assigned
- Work Priority
- Cases assigned to you
- New client support requests
- Client Security Alerts
- Systems Alerts & Backup Alerts
- Maintenance Projects
- Tigunia non-billable
Measurable Targets (KPIs):
- Initial response time (First agent communication post-dispatch) success average during business hours above 90%
- Response Time SLA success average above 90% for all owned cases
- Case closure rate before 2 business days of 80%
- Quality of client communications (individually measured)
- Quality and accuracy of case classifications
- Quality of case resolutions and resolution notes
- Prompt feedback and notes on all maintenance or other project engagements
- Measurable contribution (To be determined monthly) to LMS and ITG documentation and training systems monthly.
- Team Lead feedback pertaining to other objectives related service area targets (such as maintenance projects or product alerts)
- Maintain target 75% of time weekly allocated to client billable work, with minimum 50%.
Learning and Skill Objectives:
- Familiarity with all Tigunia tools
- Familiarity to admin ADDS, AAD, O365 Exchange, RDS Collections, BC/NAV Instances, MSSQL, IIS
- Comptia A+
- Comptia Net+
- Comptia Security+
- Continuous Learning and Development