Position Description (Abstract):
Dynamics Business Central Functional Developer will support the Business Central Practice department with troubleshooting customizations and analyzing code to solve client issues. A developer is tasked with building tables, pages, code units, reports, and integrations in Dynamics NAV and Business central.
- Ensure client satisfaction at all times. If the client is not happy neither are we.
- Work to understand a Clients needs and to understand their business requirements.
- Turn client requirements into statements of work and design documents.
- Design, Configure, and test core Business central functionality.
- Provide support with a sense of urgency.
- Communicate with team members and clients effectively.
- Never stop learning.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Modifying or creating pages, reports, tables or custom logic in C/AL, AL, and Extensions
- Documenting features created or modified
- Working with functional consultants to understand features and to relay accurately and effectively what changes have been made
- Investigating existing environment’s for functionality troubleshooting or scoping purposes
- Relaying status updates as needed to project managers and other team members
Measurable Targets (KPIs) – Measured for the team:
- Response Time SLA success average above 90% for all owned cases or cases for assigned clients
- Assigned client average case closure rate before 5 business days of 80%
- Maintain target 75% of time weekly allocated to client billable work, with minimum 50%.
- Quality of client communications (individually measured)
- Prompt feedback and notes on all project engagements
- Team Lead feedback pertaining to other objectives related service area targets (such as project completion, timelines, budgets, support escalations, or other defined expectations)
Learning and Skill Objectives:
- Familiarity with all Tigunia tools
- Familiarity to admin and install from scratch core Tigunia technical components
- Explore and certify in new required technologies as they arise.
- 5+ years of experience programming in Dynamics NAV
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in written English
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to constantly update oneself on new software and market conditions
- Ability to write queries to query a SQL database is ideal
- Certifications in Dynamics NAV development is highly preferred
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively in both spoken and written English
- Ability to travel to customer sites as required
- Ability to work collaboratively for the best interests of the business and the team