Position Description (Abstract):
Dynamics Business Central Functional Consultant will support the Business Central Practice department with pre-sale services and deal shaping through discovery and demonstration performed via on-site, remote access, shared session, telephone, email communications. Manage and support Business Central customers on projects and case issues.
Our consultants work directly with our clients as business analysts and technical experts. Their purpose is to determine system requirements that will meet clients’ business objectives. This process includes identifying gaps between existing functionality and those requirements, working closely with our internal project team to develop customizations to fill those gaps, training, and ultimately deploying Dynamics Business Central.
We expect each of our Client Leads to deliver pre-sales service consultation, project management and deal shaping through discovery and regular client engagement. We strive to solve our clients’ problems, “using technology when necessary”, as such it is expected that anyone in this role is well attuned to the client’s business needs, and can navigate with them or for them, the planning, road mapping and execution (individually or through services such as the BTA (Business Technology Advisor) program.
- Ensure client satisfaction at all times. If the client is not happy neither are we.
- Work to understand a Clients needs and to understand their business requirements.
- Turn client requirements into statements of work and design documents.
- Design, Configure, and test core Business central functionality.
- Provide support with a sense of urgency.
- Communicate with team members and clients effectively.
- Never stop learning.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate customer’s processes and requirements into a NAV/BC solution, including systems integrations and recommended ISV’s or best of breed solutions
- Prepare clients to use ERP solution by analyzing business and operations changes, defining, and delivering training and executing testing plans
- Manage customer relationships by providing support; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues
- Work with the project manager and project team by communicating essential information; obtaining team input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports, using technology and tools as defined for each project
- Continually updates expertise by participating in educational opportunities; self-study, reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Develop specifications for customizations to deliver desired capability where off-the-shelf solutions do not exist
- Customer Relationships (internal and external)
- Interact with Clients in a professional manner to maintain and add value to the Tigunia-Client relationship.
- Work with Tigunia Consulting and Management teams to proactively prevent and/or resolve Client issues and conflicts.
- Interact with Tigunia Consultants and Management teams in a manner that ensures clients view the Tigunia team as a professional, competent, and cohesive unit.
- Be diligent and perceptive in recognizing clients’ needs so Tigunia can take the initiative in providing solutions to those needs.
- Proven ERP Implementation Experience: Expertise within the finance modules for all the applicable stages of deployments (gather requirements, design solution, setup & configure, test & train, document & communicate, deploy & troubleshoot)
- Excellent Communication, Collaboration, and Interactive Team Management skills
- Polished, Professional, and Confident Presentation and Public Speaking skills
- Ability to partner with client team resources and subject matter experts to confidently lead requirements gathering and design work sessions translating needs into requirements and designs into solutions that makes sense and adds value in support of client goals and objectives
- Ability to document Fit-Gap requirements, estimate levels of effort, prioritize based on priority and complexity
- Ability to communicate Functional Area Progress on Project Tasks, issues, risks, blockers to PM
- Experienced in change management and working with developers on custom code in Finance modules
- Expert in creating Test Plans and supporting clients when they create Test Scenarios/Scripts, and Implement Test Strategies
- Problem Solver: Resolve issues and mitigate risks to avoid project blockers impeding progress or escalations
- Ability to ensure Tigunia’s Approved Implementation Strategy is followed for client engagements
Measurable Targets (KPIs) – Measured for the team:
- Response Time SLA success average above 90% for all owned cases or cases for assigned clients
- Assigned client average case closure rate before 5 business days of 80%
- Maintain target 75% of time weekly allocated to client billable work, with minimum 50%.
- Quality of client communications (individually measured)
- Prompt feedback and notes on all project engagements
- Team Lead feedback pertaining to other objectives related service area targets (such as project completion, timelines, budgets, support escalations, or other defined expectations)
Learning and Skill Objectives:
- Familiarity with all Tigunia tools
- Familiarity to admin and install from scratch core Tigunia technical components
- Explore and certify in new required technologies as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Information Technology, or related field
- 4+ years NAV consulting experience highly preferred; other ERP experience, preferably Microsoft Dynamics or related product experience will also be considered
- 4+ years consulting experience in business-to-business environment
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to work directly with clients, individually or with a team
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects
- Ability to communicate effectively in both spoken and written English
- Ability to travel to customer sites as required
- Ability to work collaboratively for the best interests of the business and the team